Wanted Apprentice Locksmith(s)
ASI Locksmiths are looking to hire a new apprentice locksmith(s) no experience is required
Looking for a career in the ever-growing security industry? A fantastic opportunity now exists for a self-motivated and committed apprentice to join our team.
ASI Locksmiths are Canberra’s most diverse security company and do works in all fields of the locksmith industry.
We are a family owned and operated business that has been servicing the locksmith industry since 1978.
· Residential lock fitting, maintenance and security upgrades
· Commercial locks, safes, maintenance programs and construction projects
· Government works and construction projects
· Automotive car keys, onboard computer resetting and programming
· Safe cracking, sales, installations and specialised vault works
· Emergency service for lock picking and manipulation
· Alarm, CCTV and access control systems both design, installation and maintenance
· Master keying restricted key systems
· Workshop manufacturing, engineering and fabrication
· Construction project teams for large scale security installations
We are looking for someone to join our team who posses the following attributes
· Trustworthy, reliable and punctual
· Good character with great communication skills
· No criminal record, police check standard requirement to obtain security licence
· Likes solving problems and thinking outside the box
· Keen to work in a close team environment
· Current drivers’ licence
The locksmith apprenticeship is 4 years with 3 years of TAFE attendance
Below is a link to the Master Locksmiths Association of Australasia website which has additional information on becoming a locksmith